Monday 25 February 2008

To Build A Home - Cinematic Orchestra


Someone gave me a compilation containing the track " To Build A Home" by Cinematic Orchestra. It was recorded together with Patrick Watson, a Canadian songwriter and band leader of "Patrick Watson" band!
Not a typical Cinematic Orchestra track, but it really tends to be my favourite! The piano, the voice, the lyrics, the strings near the end, all hit you straight in the heart..

I just can't stop listening to it..Why did I listen to in the first place??? I think it haunts me now..I can't help myself really!

It's the first track of Cinematic Orchestra's latest album called "Ma Fleur" whick was released in 2007. Great album and one I long for seeing live..

There's also a video of the track played live on Youtube. You can see it here

No comments: